Customer Succes Manager
Who are we?
We’re an Amsterdam-based software company specialising in social media management. Media Injection is the European industry leader in social media software for enterprises. From our offices in Amsterdam (NL) and Düsseldorf (GE), we work with many global top-500 companies. Our open, informal and dynamic working culture is above all strongly goal-oriented. We reward success and results.
What’s the opportunity?
The Support Agent will provide the communication between Media Injection and our customers, in order to help them quickly and with tailor-made solutions. We seek a high standard of service and customer satisfaction, and we will expect you to make our customers’ interests your top priority. We’ll train you and offer you all required knowledge and information, to enable you to help the customer with any service and product question.
The Support Agent position has three main components:
- Being the first point-of-call for our customers’ requests and issues; keeping customers informed on the process of solution;
- Offering solutions by switching between various departments, and by bringing the customer in touch with the right person;
- Advising on procedures that can prevent problems recurring, and recommending product improvements (if necessary).
What character, knowledge and experience are we looking for?
- Fluency in Dutch and English (in speech and writing)
- Good communication skills
- Customer contact or customer service experience
- Experience in a rapidly growing and evolving market
- Representative first point of call for Media Injection’s clients
- Affinity with social media
- Positive attitude and a smile, even under pressure
- No 9-5 mentality
What do we offer?
- Fast growing and changing environment, full of opportunities and challenges
- Competitive salary
- Fun working culture
- Regular team activities
- Reimbursement of travel expenses
- Full-time employment
Are you interested? Please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com
No agencies please! We know you’re lovely, but we prefer to hire on our own.